As submissions make their way through their workflow, there may be points where the forms are bottlenecking at a specific step. You are able to see where these forms may be stuck and support your district with moving them forward, depending on your role.
Note: You must have facilitator level permissions or higher to view the route.
View approval route
- View article, "See form approval route".
How to find submissions lingering at certain steps
- Click the desired folder.
- Under Settings select View Route.
- The bubble next to each step will show you how many forms are at that step currently. Steps with a higher than expected number of forms pending review may indicate a bottle neck
How to find older submitted forms
- Log in to your account and navigate to your form's responses page
- On the pending submissions view, click on the column header Last Activity above the table. This will sort the pending submissions by when the last person submitted the form. The forms with the oldest date have been in progress the longest.