Not sure what an approval route is? Learn more here.
You can see a form's approval route if you have access to the form in your account.
- Log in to your account.
- On the forms page, click on a form.
- Click on Approval route tab on the left side panel.
- You should see your complete approval route. The numbers in the bubbles represent the number of forms at that step in the route. The largest bubble has the most forms "stuck".
- View special settings associated with each step:
- Approvers - Any users listed to approve the form at the step.
- CC/Notifications - Any emails/prior approvers receiving view-only copies of the form once submitted at the step.
- Routing Questions - Any conditional logic settings setup at the step.