In this article, we will review:
- How to see who is currently cc’d on a step
- How to add notifications to an approver step (For Form Managers and Owners Only)
Note: You will need Form Manager or Form Owner permissions to update notifications along the route. You can contact the Form Owner to provide you these permissions if there isn't currently a Form Manager and you need to make these updates for your district.
How to see who is currently receiving automatic cc notifications at a Step:
- Click on the folder for your form on the Manage Forms page.
- Under Settings, Select View Route
- From here, you can see if a step has an automatic notification set up at that step
- Click on the step, and then CC/Notifications to see who is being notified
How to add a cc notification to a step.
Form Owners and Managers can now set up automatic notifications to go to a particular email address, or the approver at a particular step, once a form is sent forward!
- From within the responses folder, you’ll also see the option to reach this page in the top banner by clicking on Approvers/CC
- From the CC/Notifications tab, you’ll see the option to Add Email
- Enter the email address of the user you would like to receive notifications and select save
Please note: This email will receive a read-only copy of any form submitted at this step. They will not be able to approve through this email.
- You will now see that email listed in the CC/Notifications tab
Additionally, you will also have the ability to send a read-only copy of a form to the Approver who submitted it at a Prior step. To do this:
- Navigate to the desired step’s CC/Notifications tab, and you’ll see the option to Add Prior Approver
- Select the Step who’s approver you would like to notify and select Save
- You will now see that Step listed in the CC/Notifications tab