Note: If you are trying to look up your own form and don't have an account, see article: Look up Submitted Forms. The information on this page is for form owners and those with view-only or form manager access only.
There are several ways to look up your submitted routed forms
Access submitted routed forms through the form pop-up
Log into your account and click directly on the folder for your form submission (do not click on the dropdown arrow).
Review the popup and click on the option that best applies to your submission in question. If you have submitted multiple responses, you can check out these instructions to further narrow your search.
Access submitted routed forms from the sidebar
Log into your account and navigate from your Manage Forms page to your form’s responses page by clicking on its folder.
To find forms you’ve initiated, choose “Initiated By You” on the side bar.
This will filter the responses to the ones you’ve submitted. If you have submitted multiple responses, you can check out these instructions to further narrow your search.
You can also click on any of these other options:
Pending: shows you all in-progress forms.
Completed: shows you all forms that have finished the last step of the approval route.
Denied: shows you all forms that have been denied by an approver.
Archived: shows you all forms that have been archived.
Canceled: shows you all forms that have been canceled.
Search for Submitted Forms
1. Log in to your account and navigate to your form's responses page.
2. On the submissions page, there is a search box in the middle of the page (e.g. "Search pending submissions"). Enter your search terms.
Note: It is searching through any information that you can see on this page. It does not search through all the fields on the forms.
Log in to your account.
On your Informed K12 Manage Forms page, click on the form you submitted.
On the Submissions page, there are filtering options below the search bar.
Default filters are:
- Last Submitted - For pending forms, when the form was first submitted
- Waiting On - For pending forms, the approval step the submitted form is currently on. If there was an issue notifying the approver, an error status will be shown here.
- Initiated By - The name of the person who first initiated the form
- Completed - For completed forms, when the last person in the approval route approved the form.
- Denied - For denied forms, when an approver denied the form
- Custom filters - You can add most any field from your form as a custom filter. To do that, please contact us using the Support widget at the bottom right of your screen.
Sort submitted forms
Log in to your account and navigate to your form’s responses page.
There you will see column headers above the list of submitted forms. Click on the column name, such as Last Submitted or Waiting On, to reorder the submitted forms in the table below. Clicking on the column header will sort the forms in ascending or descending order.