You now have the ability to download user permissions on a form into a CSV. This can be helpful when you want to audit what permissions people currently have, or if you need to copy the permissions to a different form.
This article will show you how to download permission to a CSV spreadsheet.
Note: In order to download permissions, you must be a form owner or manager
To download permissions of a form…
- Click on the form from which you’d like to download permissions.
- Under Settings, select Edit Permissions.
- On the next page, click Export to CSV on the top right corner. You will be prompted to save the CSV file on your computer.
Using the downloaded permissions list to invite others…
Once you have the permissions download, you’ll need to review the invite others in bulk article.
- If subset/site access is enabled on the form, check that the Submissions Access column on the CSV is correct. Adjustments may need to be made to account for spelling differences.
- To check for what submission access the other forms has, go to their upload page and check in the help section under Submission Access: Note: Please contact our support team if you need to enable Submissions Access for the new form before you share access.
- The downloaded CSV will have these columns that won’t be needed for granting permissions. You can delete them or leave them in (they will be ignored when inviting via CSV). The columns that are not needed are:
- Account Status
- Last Updated
If you are not the Form Owner / Manager and would like to request the ability to download/update permissions, please contact the form's owner. If you're not sure who that is, please contact Informed K12 Support!