In this article, we will review:
- How to see who is currently cc’d on a step
- How to add notifications to an approver step (For Form Managers and Owners Only)
If you do not have access, you will need to contact someone at your district who has Form Manager access to the form. If you're not sure who that is, or whether you have Form Manager access, please contact Support.
To see who is currently receiving automatic notifications at a Step:
- Click on the folder for a form
- Under Settings, Select View Route
- From here, you can see if a step has an automatic notification set up at that step
- Click on the step, and then CC/Notifications to see who is being notified
To add notifications to a step
Form Owners and Managers can now set up automatic notifications to go to a particular email address, or the approver at a particular step, once a form is sent forward!
- From the CC/Notifications tab, you’ll see the option to Add Email
- Enter the email address of the user you would like to receive notifications and select save
Please note: This email will receive a read-only copy of any form submitted at this step. They will not be able to approve through this email.
- You will now see that email listed in the CC/Notifications tab
Additionally, you will also have the ability to send a read-only copy of a form to the Approver who submitted it at a Prior step. To do this:
- Navigate to the desired step’s CC/Notifications tab, and you’ll see the option to Add Prior Approver
- Select the Step who’s approver you would like to notify and select Save
- You will now see that Step listed in the CC/Notifications tab