For any form that you have Manager access, you can email a View-Only copy to a recipient. You just need to enter the recipient's email address. View-Only recipients will not be able to edit or enter information. View-Only Recipients will be able to see:
- The most updated information that has been entered on the form
- The most recent step in the approval process
- An option to View or Print a PDF copy of the form
Please note: You can access this feature only for forms where you are a Form Manager. Read here to learn more about staff permissions.
Select a form from the submissions page.
Click on Admin Tools.
- Select Share View-Only Link.
- Enter the recipient's email. Use commas to separate multiple email addresses. You may also adjust the email subject and add a message.
- Click Send to complete. The recipients you entered will now receive an email with a link to a View-Only copy of the form.
6. From the email, the recipient can access the form and click View/Print PDF to save a copy.
Recipients will see the following email with your additional message.
Recipients will be shown a View-Only copy and have the option to click View/Print PDF