District account holders with higher level permissions to a form can send bulk reminders for pending submissions.
To Send Bulk Reminders...
- Log in to your account and navigate to your form's responses page..
- From the submissions page, click on Pending in the left side panel.
- Click on the top checkbox to the left of Last Activity to select all submissions on the page.
Note: If there are more than 50 pending submissions, you will need to click on Select all (#) filtered submissions.
- A green bar will appear at the top of your submissions page. Ensure the correct submissions are selected that you would like to send a reminder to and select Send Reminder (see above).
- From the Send a reminder page, you can edit the subject line and message of your reminder email. If the Allow replies to this email box is checked, replies to your reminder email will be sent directly to the email address associated with your account.
- Click Send to send a reminder to all forms selected on the previous page.