You can transfer ownership of your forms to a different user. This is useful in cases where there is a change in management or if you create forms for other users to own and manage.
- Locate the form that you need to transfer and access the submissions page.
- Click on the "Settings" menu from the left-hand column menu.
- Click the "Transfer" button on the Owner setting option.
- Confirm that you want to transfer the form and any other associated form if they use the same document.
Note: Transferring ownership will remove you as the form owner. The person you transfer to will have the ability to edit the document, as well as do everything a Manager can do. Please contact the new form owner for permission access to the form after the transfer.
If you are a District Administrator, you will still be able to access and manage all forms from your administrator forms menu.
- Type the new owner's email and confirm:
- Confirm the User email is accurate.
- The new owner has an active Informed K12 account.
- The new owner is from within your school district.
- Click "Transfer"