Approvers, Form Owners and Form Managers have the option of sending a submitted form back for corrections.
- Log in to your account and navigate to your forms and submissions.
- Search for/click on the form to view it (Note: approvers can access the form through their email or inbox)
- At the bottom of the screen, click on I have reviewed this form
- Choose the option Send back for corrections
- Select from the drop-down menu who you need to make the correction. PLEASE NOTE, after this person makes the corrections, the form will go through all subsequent approvers and each one will have to re-sign the form (if signature was required).
- Select from the drop-down menu a reason why the form is being sent back. You can also add additional information in the comments section. The person will see this information in the email they receive.