Once you are finished with setting up your form, you can contact us for the below features:
- If a staff member at your district is on multiple Informed K12 forms and is changing roles/has a replacement.
- Just provide the name and email of the outgoing person, and the name and email of the incoming person. We can complete the bulk change across all forms. Note that if your district has a people admin for Informed K12, they would have access to make these changes as well.
- If you would like to make changes to the workflow or document.
- Just provide us the name of the form and the requested changes. Common updates we receive are to replace the underlying pdf or to edit the route. We can review these updates to determine whether we can accommodate these changes on your current form or whether we will need to create a new folder.
- If you would like to pause a campaign from receiving submissions.
- Just provide us the name of the campaign you'd like paused and we can either pause it entirely or pause all new submissions. We can also customize the message to direct initiators and approvers to your internal processes or to a new form link if available.
Please don’t hesitate to contact support if you have other requests or feedback!