Note: To use this feature, you must have an account. If you don't have one, please contact your district's Informed K12 administrator. If you are unsure of who that may be, feel free to reach out to us at support for more information.
Folders are automatically generated on your account when you start and save progress on a form. They also show up when you are granted ownership of a form, given permissions on a form, or are an approver on a form.
Here's how to create a folder from a form you have started on our platform.
- Log into your Informed K12 Account. If this is your first time in your account, you may see folders for forms you’ve completed in the past using your email.
- Click on the link for the form you’d like to create a folder for. This may have been emailed to you or posted on an internal staff website.
- Type in your name & email and click “Go to form”.
Note: You are not logging in; you are simply associating your name & email with your form.
Note: Click here for information on how to submit a form.
4. You can begin filling out any information you would like on the form. Then, you can click “Save Progress” in the top right corner.
You can also submit your form by clicking the red button at the bottom of the page if it is complete.
5. Return to your Informed K12 account, and the form will appear as a folder in your account.
From here, you can continue working on your form by clicking on the folder, and then selecting “Waiting on you”. You can always begin new forms by selecting “Initiate Blank Form” after opening the folder.
Note: If this is a folder you plan to use often, you can "Favorite" it and make it easier to find the next time. Check out our Manage Folders article for more information.