Accounts are shared by your school district as necessary. Informed K12 accounts are typically reserved for those who manage or create forms. However, you can Initiate, Approve, and Track Progress of your forms via email. Please contact your district point of contact if you believe you should have an account.
How to activate your Informed K12 account…
- Look for your invitation email in your inbox.
- Click the Activate Account button or Link to activate account link in your email.
- You will be brought to Informed K12 to finish setting up your account. You will need to fill in your contact and department information.
Make sure your phone number is formatted as 123-456-7890 without additional characters.
- Click “Save” to finish setting up your account and start using your account.
How to identify your user roles on the platform
When you activate your account, you will have basic access to your prior submissions from your Manage Folders page. As you continue to submit new forms, these folders will appear on this page. For more info click here.
Account holders may have additional user roles that allow greater access to features on our platform.
Those with Form Creator access will be able to create forms from the Groups/Docs dropdown option found on the profile icon:
District Form Admin and People Admin will be able to access their respective portals from the Admin option. For more information on how to make use of these portals, you can review these articles: Form Admin and People Admin.
Note: For more information on Account user roles click here.
Note: If you do not have these higher levels of access, you will not see these options appear. If your district position requires greater roles on our platform, you can reach out to your district People Admin to request these be added to your account.
How to troubleshoot your login issues
- If you attempted to reset your password but your account was not found, you do not have an InformedK12 account. You will need to reach out to your district administrator to request an account.
- If you cannot find your account invitation, reach out to us at support or are unable to activate your account, your invitation may have expired. Feel free to reach out to us at support and we can can determine how best to activate your account.
- If you forgot your password, you can click here to reset your password.
- Auto-Logout As a part security enhancements to the platform, all users are automatically logged out approximately two weeks from their last login. Login events are handled independently, so you may be logged out on different weekends if you are logged into multiple browsers/devices. If you are unable to access your account, click here to reset your password.
- Note: Accounts will only be logged out on Saturdays after 12 AM PT to avoid workflow disruptions. Please save any progress on forms you might be working on.
- You can also check out this troubleshooting article for other issues you may be experiencing.