To fill out & submit a new form...
- Click on the link for the form you’d like to submit. This may be posted on your district website, internal staff website, or it may have been emailed to you (shown here):
- Type in your name & email (if asked) and click “Go to form”
Note: You are not logging in; you are simply associating your name & email with your form
- Fill out your form. Any required information will be marked in red. Attachments, if allowed, will be at the bottom of the form. Be sure to check for accuracy before submitting. When ready, click the red "Submit form" button
- If your form needs approval before being completed, you will be asked to review or select the next recipient. If there is more than one potential next recipient, you can choose the correct recipient from the drop-down menu and click the purple "Send to this recipient" button
- You're all done! On the confirmation page, you have the option to see your completed form or download a PDF copy.
To fill out a new form from your account...
- Click the folder of the form you want to submit
- Click the "Initiate blank form" button
- You can also copy the "Public shareable link" to send to anyone else who needs to submit a new request. They do not need an Informed K12 account to submit a request.