Please note, you must have an account and be logged in to see folders on your account. Please contact your Informed K12 district administrator if you think you need access to an account.
- Log into your Informed K12 Account. If this is your first time in your account, you may see folders for forms you’ve completed in the past using your email.
- Click on the link for the form you’d like to create a folder for. This may have been emailed to you or posted on an internal staff website.
- Type in your name & email and click “Go to form”.
Note: You are not logging in; you are simply associating your name & email with your form.
4. You can begin filling out any information you would like on the form. Then, you will click “Save Progress” in the top right corner:
Note: Click here for information on how to submit a form.
5. Return to your Informed K12 account, and the form will appear as a folder in your account. From here, you can continue working on your form by clicking on the folder, and then selecting “Waiting on you”.
6. The folders will always appear in your Informed K12 account! You can also begin new forms by selecting “Initiate Blank Form” after opening the folder: