Depending on the approval process of a form, you might be able to approve multiple forms at once from your Inbox.
Note: This is for account holders only. Additionally, this feature has to be turned on for your approval step by the form owner or your Informed K12 District Administrator. Learn how bulk approval can be turned on here.
1. Log in to your account with your district email here.
2. Click the mailbox icon in the top right corner to access your inbox and review submitted forms that are waiting on your approval.
3. Forms that are eligible for Bulk Approval have a lightning bolt icon by each pending form request. You can review the Description section to get an understanding of each request and select the forms you want to approve.
4. Check the boxes to select forms to approve. Select all forms by clicking on the checkbox at the top.
5. Click on the “Start Bulk Approval” button (pictured above) to start the approval process. You will be prompted to add your signature and click the checkbox to acknowledge the statement displayed.
Note: You will need to add your signature every time you are approving forms in bulk, even if your approver step does not have a signature field. Your signature will be added to the document if the approval step does have a signature field.
6. Select the next approver on the route from a dropdown list or enter the next approver email address. You will not be prompted to do this if you are completing the form as the last step.
7. Click the “View approval summary” button to give a final review of the number of forms going to be approved and the approver who will receive the forms next. If everything looks ok, click the “Approve submissions” button to approve all of the forms at once.