Form owners and Informed K12 District Admins are able to toggle Bulk Approval to eligible approver steps on a Routed Form. You can read about the Bulk Approval process here.
Note: This is an advanced setting and requires a strong understanding of the way your workflow is set up. Please contact our Support Team if you have any questions.
Steps are eligible for bulk approval if it only has the following fields:
- Required/optional signature fields.
2. Automatic date fields
3. No other assigned fields
Note: Steps with conditional questions are not eligible for Bulk Approval. Please reach out to our Support Team to update conditional questions.
Turn Bulk Approval On/Off
Note: Everyone listed as an approver in the step will be able to use this feature.
Updating approval steps from your Home Page
- Click on the folder you want to update.
- Click on “Edit Approvers” from the Pop-Up window.
Updating approval steps from your Submissions Page
- Go to your Settings Menu
- Click on the Edit button for Approvers
Toggle Bulk Approval On/Off
- Go to the eligible approver step
- Click on Update Step
- If the Approver Step meets all conditions, you should be able to toggle the feature On/Off.