You can approve and review forms through your regular email inbox.
Note: If you would like to approve and review forms through an account instead of through your email (recommended for high-volume approvers), please contact your district administrator.
How to approve or review forms via email
- Look out for any emails from InformedK12; they will look like this:
- From this email, click View Your Form to open and review the form.
- Any parts of the form that are required for you will be marked in red. You will also be able to see everything on the form that has been filled out before you.
- Note: Attachments, if allowed, will be at the bottom of the form.
- Send to next approver: Send the form to the next approver on the approval route (or Complete form if you are last).
- Send back for corrections: Send the form back to anyone on a prior step if corrections are needed.
- Deny: Notify the person who started the form that it was denied, and stops the form from moving through the rest of approval route.
Note: For a form denied in error, you can contact Support and we can work with you to determine how best to un-deny your form.
How to save your signature (account holders only)
If you would like to save your signature for one-click signing in the future, check Save signature for future use and click Add Signature.
You must be logged in for one-click signing.