When you are approving a form, there may be occasions where you need to deny a form as an approver. Keep in mind that if the form only needs a correction or was sent to the wrong approver, please send the form back for corrections instead of denying the form. Here is info on how to send back submissions.
To deny a form requires a few steps depending on the form itself.
1. Review the form submission and select "Denied" on the form if there is a field for it.
2. Click on Save Progress to save the denial on the form.
3. Click on "I have reviewed this form".
4. Select Deny from the dropdown options.
5. Provide rational for the denial on the popup that appears.