Usersare able to toggle bulk approval for eligible approver steps on a Routed Form. You can read about the Bulk Approval process here.
Note: This article applies to Form Owners and Form Admins only; Please contact your district people admin or other point of contact if you believe you should have form creator access.
Note: This is an advanced setting and requires a strong understanding of the way your workflow is set up. Please contact us via the Support widget if you have any questions.
Steps are eligible for bulk approval if it only has the following fields:
- Required/optional signature fields.
2. Automatic date fields
3. No other assigned fields
Note: Steps with routing questions are not eligible for Bulk Approval. Please reach out to our Support Team to determine workarounds that could support your district processes. For more info on adding routed questions to your form, click here.
How to turn bulk approval on/off
Note: Everyone listed as an approver in the step will be able to use this feature.
Updating approval steps from your Manage Forms
- Click on the folder you want to update to navigate to the form's Responses page.
- Click on Approvers/CC from the subheading.
How to toggle bulk approval on/off
- Go to the eligible approver step
- Click on Update Step
- If the Approver Step meets all conditions, you should be able to toggle the feature On/Off.