Not sure what an approval route is? Learn more here.
Note: You may see different information in the approval route depending on your permission access on the form. You can view the different permission levels here.
- Log in to your account.
- On the Manage Forms page, click on a folder.
- Under Settings you can click on View Route
- You should see your complete approval route. The numbers in the bubbles represent the number of forms at that step in the route. The largest bubble has the most forms "stuck".
- View special settings associated with each step:
- Approvers - Any users listed to approve the form at the step.
- CC/Notifications - Any emails/prior approvers receiving view-only copies of the form once submitted at the step.
- Routing Questions - Any conditional logic settings setup at the step.