Allow approvers from previous steps to edit fields
For an approver to edit a field from previous steps, two things must happen:
- The field must be marked as Editable by Approvers.
- The step must have Editing Rights turned on.
Marking a field as Editable
Go here to learn how to mark a field as editable.
Turning on editing rights
Log in to your account
On the main Active Forms page, click on a form folder to go to the submissions page.
- Click on the Approval Route button on the left side panel.
- Click on a step to see the list of approvers
- Click on Edit next to the "Approvers" section header. That will take you to the route editor pop-up.
- Under the step name, click on Update step.
- Next to Editing Rights select on or off and click Save.