If you have an account, you can approve and review forms while logged in. If you don't have an account but would like to sign up for one in order to see all forms waiting on your approval in one place, you can sign up here.
Note: to learn more about reviewing and approving forms on someone else's behalf, please see article, Edit or approve for someone.
- Log in to your account with your district email here.
- To review forms that are waiting on your approval, click the mailbox icon in the top right corner to access your inbox.
Note: the inbox is where you can see all the submitted forms that are waiting for your approval or review before they can move forward.
- Click on a form to open and review it.
- Any parts of the form that are required for you will be marked in red. You will also see everything that has been filled out by others.
Note: Attachments, if allowed, will be at the bottom of the form.
- Click I have reviewed this form (red button) when you are finished reviewing. You will then have 3 options.
- Send to next approver: send the form to the next approver on the approval route (or Complete form if you are last).
- Send back for corrections: send the form back to anyone on the approval route if corrections are needed.
- Deny: notify the person who started the form that it was denied, and stops the form from moving through the rest of approval route.
Additional Info: Save your Signature
If you would like to save your signature for one-click signing in the future, check Save signature for future use and click Add Signature.