This article applies to account holders only; Most people who initiate or approve forms do not have and do not need an account. The only reason you might have an account is if you are a high-volume form approver, form facilitator, form owner, form manager or have view-only access to any forms.
If you do not have an account (most form initiators and approvers), you will automatically receive an email notification:
- Each time you initiate a new form
- Each time you save progress
- When a form is sent to you for approval (approvers only)
- When a form you initiated is completed by all steps in the approval route (if applicable).
How to change your email notification settings (account holders only)...
- Log into your account. If you do not have an account and would like to disable approver email notifications, you can sign up for an account here.
- Click on the person icon in the top right corner and select Account Settings
- On the left side of your screen, click on Email
- Click On/Off to change your settings for any of the types of email notifications listed and click Save