You can add formula fields to your form to automatically calculate a value based on fields on your form.
- Click on the Advanced Options drop-down menu next to the toolbar at the top.
- Click on the Toggle Advanced Tools button at the bottom
- You will see two smaller buttons appear in the toolbar. Click on the calculator field to select the formula field type.
- Add a formula field by clicking on the form where you would like your formula to appear.
- In the formula field settings box that appears, click into the white box and you will notice that all other fields on the form now have a yellow field number (e.g. F12).
- Type your formula into the white box, referencing the relevant field numbers. Here are some example formulas:
- Mileage formula: f1*.575
- Total formula: f1+f2+f3+f4+f4
- Specify the number of decimal places you would like the formula to round to. All formulas will automatically round and display 2 decimal places
Note: The formulas automatically calculate when users input numbers into the fields specified. Commas will automatically be placed between appropriate digits.
Note: To add more complex formula options for annual rate updates, click here.