On the document editor page, you will see a toolbar with green buttons at the top. The toolbar contains the types of fields that you can add to your form.
Note: Can't find the document editor page? Go here first.
To add a field...
- Click on a toolbar button to select a field type, then click anywhere on your form to add that field type to the form. Field types include...
- = Signature
- = Highlighter/free-response field (Highlight were you need people filling out the form to type in responses)
- = Static text field (add instructions or a hyperlink for people filling out the form to see)
- = Checkbox
- = Drop-down menu
- = Date (default: Auto-fill current date; Change to drop-down calendar if needed)
- = Pre-fill student/employee information from a group you created.
Note: In order to do this, you will first need to set up your group and select which group you are pre-filling data from by choosing the name of the group from the "Choose Group" drop-down menu to the right of the toolbar.
Be sure to click Save after adding fields!