This article applies to account holders only; Most people who initiate or approve forms do not have and do not need an account. Reasons why you might have an account include: you are a high volume initiator who needs to auto-fill forms, or you are also a high-volume form approver, form facilitator, form owner, form manager or have view-only access for any forms.
If you do not have an account (most form initiators and approvers), you will automatically receive an email notification:
- Each time you initiate a new form
- Each time you save progress
- When a form is sent to you for approval (approvers only)
- When a form you initiated is completed by all steps in the approval route (if applicable).
How to change your email notification settings (account holders only)...
- Log into your account
- Click on the person icon in the top right corner and select "Profile"
- On the left side of your screen, click on "Email"
- Click "On/Off" to change your settings for any of the types of email notifications listed and click Save