Note: To use this feature, you must have an account. If you don't have one, please contact your district's Informed K12 administrator.
If you need to submit multiple copies of the same form with similar information, there is a feature that helps you do this faster! As one example, you might want to do this if you are submitting multiple Conference & Travel requests for several staff members at your school who are attending the same conference. This feature allows you to copy over all of the conference information from the last form you submitted and just change the staff member's name. Alternatively, you can copy information from any other forms you have access to using our Copy Form feature.
- Log in to your account.
- With your account open and logged in in the background, click on the link to start a new form as you normally would. The link to start a new form is typically sent to you via email and/or posted on your district website or internal staff website.
- Once you click on the link to start a new form, you can confirm that you are logged into your account because your name and email address should automatically populate on the form preview page, as shown below.
- Click Go to form
- Fill out and submit your form as usual.
- The next time you need to fill out another copy of the same form, be sure you are logged into your account.
- Like before, click on the link to start a new form as you normally would.
- Confirm that your name and email is automatically populated on the form preview page and click Go to form.
- At the top of the page above your form, you should see some text in a yellow banner that says: You recently filled out a copy of this form..."
- In that yellow banner, click the blue link that says: Click here to copy data.
- All of the information form your last form should automatically fill in on your new form.
- Make any necessary modifications to the information from your last form.
- Click the red Submit form button to submit your second form.
- If you need to fill out more copies of the same form, follow the same steps above (6-13).
Note: You need to be logged into your account any time you want to use this feature in order for it to "remember" your last form.