You can approve and review forms through your regular email inbox.
How to approve or review forms via email
- Look out for any emails from InformedK12; they will look like this:
- From this email, click View Your Form to open and review the form.
- Any parts of the form that are required for you will be marked in red. You will also be able to see everything on the form that has been filled out before you.
- Note: Attachments, if allowed, will be at the bottom of the form.
- Click I have reviewed this form (red button) when you are finished reviewing. You will then have 3 options.
- Send to next approver: Send the form to the next approver on the approval route (or Complete form if you are last).
- Send back for corrections: Send the form back to anyone on a prior step if corrections are needed.
- Deny: Notify the person who started the form that it was denied, and stops the form from moving through the rest of approval route.
Note: For a form denied in error, you can contact Support and we can work with you to determine how best to un-deny your form.
- After clicking Send to next approver, you'll see a pop-up window with more options. If there is only one possible recipient who the form can go to next, click Send to this recipient.
- If there is more than one possible recipient who the form could go to, select the correct recipient from the dropdown menu and then click Send to this recipient.
How to save your signature (account holders only)
If you would like to save your signature for one-click signing in the future, check Save signature for future use and click Add Signature.
If you do not have an account and would like to have access to this feature, you can sign up for an account here. You must be logged in for one-click signing.