If you do not have Form Owner or Form Manager access...
You will need to contact someone at your district who has Form Manager access to the form. If you're not sure who that is, or whether you have Form Manager access, please contact Support.
If you have Form Owner or Form Manager access…
To archive many submissions at once
- Log in to your account and navigate to your responses page.
- On the responses page, select the submissions you want to archive by clicking on the checkboxes.
Note: Click on the checkbox at the top to select all forms shown on that page.
Note: To select submissions from a particular date range, click on "Last Activity" -> "Custom Range," and choose your dates. You can also use other filters to select submitted forms you'd like to archive. Learn more here.
- In the green bar that pops up, click Archive
To archive a specific submission
- Log into your account.
- Find the form on the Manage Forms page and click on it
- On the responses page, click on the submission you want to cancel/hide to view it.
- While viewing the submissions, click on the Admin Tools button in the top right corner
- Select Archive