A simple form is the most basic type of form. It is a form that can be filled out by anyone with the form link, and it does not have an approval route (it is complete as soon as the person who starts the form submits it). To set up a simple form, you must have form creator access.
When should you use a simple form?
- When the form does not need anyone's approval or review
- When you do not need anyone at the district to receive an email notification when a new form is submitted
- When you do not need to track who has/has not completed the form (with a simple form, it's still possible to track who has submitted a form, but not who has not submitted a form).
Examples of common simple forms:
Anything that is opt-in, like…
- Extra-curricular enrollment forms
- Some registration forms
- Some open enrollment benefits forms
Or anything that is for documentation purposes only, like...
- Exit interviews
- Reference checks
For more about how to set up a simple form, see article: How to set up simple form.