Anybody with Form Owner, Manager, Facilitator, Tracker, or View-only access to a form can download data from your submitted forms into a spreadsheet:
- Log in to your account and navigate to your responses page.
- Before selecting which forms to download, you may want to first use the status sidebar to go to the list of forms you are looking for based on status (Pending, Completed, etc.) The default is All.
- Within a particular status section, you may also want to use filters to filter for specific forms that you would like to download (shown below). For more about filtering, click here and see the "Filter Submitted Forms" section.
- Use the checkboxes next to each form to select which submitted forms to download. Check off the top checkbox to the left of Last Activity to select all submissions on that page (50 per page).
- After checking off which forms you'd like to download, a green bar will appear at the top. If you need to download more than 50 submissions, you will need to click where it says: Select all [#] filtered submissions (shown above).
- In the green bar at the top, click Download and select As a spreadsheet.
- You'll see a window that shows the fields available on the form. Learn about updating these labels.
- Select the fields you want in your spreadsheet.
- Click the Download button at the bottom of the window and wait for your spreadsheet to download.
- Your spreadsheet will be downloaded to your computer. You should see it at the bottom of your browser window or you should be able to find the file in your Downloads folder on your computer. You will need Excel to open the file.