Users who are logged into their accounts and have approvers or have higher-level permissions on the form will be able to download an Audit Trail PDF that will include the form’s history and signatures.
There are two ways to download the Audit Trail for your submission.
How to download the Audit Trail from the Form's History Page
- Navigate to the Form’s History page.
- At the top right, you will see the option to “Download”
- After clicking download, the PDF will be downloaded in a new browser tab and will include the submission, form's history, and signatures. From there, you can save or print the PDF.
How to download the Audit Trail from the Responses Page
- Navigate to the the form’s responses page
- Select the submissions you want to download and click Download button at the top right.
- Select either the Single PDF or Individual PDF option.
- You’ll see a pop-up will appear, where you will need click “Include Audit Trail”
- Click Download and your forms will download along with the Audit Trail PDF.