You can selectively download submitted forms as PDF file(s).
Note: To do this, you must have Form Owner, Form Manager, Facilitator or Tracker access to the form. Click here to learn more about access levels.
How to download selected submissions
- Log in to your account and navigate to your form's responses page.
- There is a status sidebar on the left. Click on All, Pending, or Completed depending on which forms you would like to download/print.
- Within a particular status section, you may also want to use filters for specific forms you would like to download (shown below). For more about filtering, go here and see the "Filter Submitted Forms" section.
- Select the checkbox next to each submitted form you'd like to download/print. You can also select the top checkbox to select all.
- A green bar will appear on the screen. Click Download.
If you are downloading in order to print, select the dropdown option As single PDF file. This will download one PDF file containing all the forms you selected. If you select to include attachments, PDF attachments will appear after the corresponding form.
If you would like to download a separate PDF file per form, select the dropdown option As individual PDF files. You can customize the filename of your PDF so that each form has a specific name based on a field from your form. If you don't see your desired field in the Select Field dropdown, contact support to add it. If the form allows attachments, you will have the following options:
- Do no include attachments - Only the form will be downloaded and attachments will not be included.
- Include attachments in a separate folder - All attachments will be included in a separate folder.
- Include attachments in PDF - Attachments will be appended to each form. Note that only attachments that can be converted to PDF will be included (file type .pdf, .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, .tiff), and those that can not be converted will be excluded (such as .xls, .doc, .txt).
Note: You can only download 50 submitted forms at once, which is the maximum number of forms on each page. To download more than 50, your form admin will need to request this from support.
How to download ALL submissions
- Log in to your account and navigate to your responses page.
- There is a status sidebar on the left. Click on Settings.
- There is a Download option at the very bottom of the page. You can download either Single PDF file to download one file containing all forms, or Individual PDF files to download a separate PDF file per form.
- If you have downloaded completed forms before, the link Download previous will let you re-download the files. If there are newly completed forms since your previous download, you should press the Download again to get the new set of completed files.
Note: These options are not available if there are no completed forms. They may also be unavailable if there are too many completed forms. If there are too many completed forms, it's best that you archive completed forms you no longer need. Learn how to archive here.