You can download and print a copy of any form you have submitted:
1. See article Look up Submitted Form
2. While viewing your submitted form, click Download PDF at the top.
4. The PDF copy of your form will download to your computer.
5. Open the PDF and print.
1. Log in to your account.
2. On the main Active Forms page, click on the form
3. On the submissions page, ensure that All is selected on the status sidebar.
4. Click on the Initiated By filter, enter your name and click Apply, this will pull up all non-archived forms that you have ever submitted.
5. Click on the form you want to print, this will open up a copy of your form.
6. Click Download PDF at the top.
7. The PDF copy of your form will download to your computer.
8. Open the PDF and print.
Note: if you can't find a form, be sure to check if it has been archived by clicking on Archived in the status sidebar. Archived forms are not included in the All section.