In this article:
The Form Team page has a new look! You can now grant a user access to multiple subsets for your form. This may be useful for users who:
- Have multiple work locations
- Work in one location but also need to access another location’s submissions
You can give access to others for forms where you are a Form Manager or Form Owner. Click here to learn more about what these different types of access mean.
Watch the quick tutorial to see how to give others access to your form on our new Form Team page:
Giving Access for a New Form
- Log into your account.
- On the main Active Forms page, click on your folder. Select Edit Form Team.
- Click Invite People.
- Enter the email address(es) you want to give access to. To give multiple people access, you can enter emails separated with commas. You will get to select their level of access on the next screen.
- Click Next.
- For each email you entered, select their role and the submissions they should be able to access.
- Role: You can select between Tracker and Manager. Read here to learn more about the specific capabilities of these roles.
- Select Submissions: (enabled for campaigns that have Subset Access) You can select the checkboxes to specify what subsets this person will be able to access. You can select one option, multiple options, or select All Submissions. Note: Selections labeled inactive indicate subsets that were previously retired or removed from the subset dropdown list.
- Click Send Invites. Individuals will receive an email like the one below notifying them that they now have access to the form. When they log into Informed K12, they will see a folder for this form on their homepage.
- Note: Any individuals who do not already have an Informed K12 account will receive an invitation via email to set up their account and access the form you shared.
To Edit a User's Access
- For the person’s access you would like to edit/modify, click on the Manage button and select Add/Edit access or Remove access.
- When Adding/Editing, use the Role and Select Submissions dropdowns (if available) to update their access.
- Click Update. The individual will receive an email notifying them of their updated access. For those whose permissions have been revoked, they will be removed from the list.
To Search Permissions on a Form
On the Permissions page for your form, you can utilize the search bar to filter those who have permissions on your form. You can filter by their level of access to submissions or by their name or email.
If your form doesn't have limited access settings defined but you would like to set that up, please contact our Support Team.