You can download and print a copy of any form you have submitted:
1. Log in to your account and navigate to your form's responses page.
2. On the submissions page, ensure that All is selected on the status sidebar.
3. Click on the Initiated By filter, enter your name and click Apply, this will pull up all non-archived forms that you have ever submitted.
4. Click on the form you want to print, this will open up a copy of your form.
5. Click View/Print PDF at the top.
6. If the form has attachments, you will be asked whether you want to include attachments in the download. Note that only PDF and image attachments can be included. All other attachments types (such as word doc, excel spreadsheets) will not be included in the PDF.
7. The PDF will be downloaded to a new browser window. From there, you save the PDF onto your computer or print the file from your browser.
Note: if you can't find a form, be sure to check if it has been archived by clicking on Archived in the status sidebar. Archived forms are not included in the All section.