There might be cases when you are unable to find a form you need to submit or a form that was sent for your approval. Here are the most common troubleshooting steps to locate your form.
For users who do not have an Informed K12 Account…
- Look for the form link on your district’s website. They are typically posted in parent portals or by department.
- Search for “email@example.com” and the email the form is coming from.
- Check your Spam and Junk folders in case your email settings automatically marked the emails as spam. We recommend adding “firstname.lastname@example.org” as a contact to avoid this in the future.
- Check other email addresses you might have used to submit your form.
- If you are still having trouble finding a form or request, reach out to our support team at email@example.com with the form name and your school district so we can look for your form on our end.