This is for forms that will allow you to send a form to a specific list of recipients to review. You will need their names and emails, and the form will be sent automatically to each recipient you list.
To fill out a form and designate approvers using the dispatcher feature...
- Log into your account and navigate to your form.
- Click on the folder for your form and select “Initiate Blank Form”.
- Put in your name and email and select, “Go to Form”.
- Fill out the required information on the form and get ready to submit. If you need to confirm the emails for your recipients, you can save progress now.
- Click on the “Submit Form” (red button) at the bottom of your form.
- You will be taken to a page to input “Next steps/Approvers.”
- Please input the correct information for each recipient at their specific step. Ex, Step 2 - Case Manager, Step 3 - Gen Ed., Step 4- Admin.
- Optional steps are denoted by a green checkbox. If you do not need a particular optional step, uncheck the box to skip it. The form will not go to this step for review.
- Required steps, denoted by grey checkboxes, cannot be unselected/skipped and must have the recipient information entered:
- If you leave selected steps empty, you will be asked to confirm emails or unselect the checkbox to move forward. Please double check that the recipient names and emails are correct.
- When you are done, you can review the list of approvers at the bottom of the screen. Once you have confirmed that all approver names and emails are correct, select “Approve this form”.
- You will be brought to a confirmation page that your form was submitted, and also receive a confirmation email.
Watch the video below to see what your designated approvers will see when they receive the form:
To approve a form that has been predesignated to you…
- Fill out any fields or signatures that are needed.
- Click “I have reviewed this form” (red button) when you are finished reviewing, and select “Send to next approver”
- On the next screen, you’ll see the next approver’s information filled out for you. Click on “Send to approver” to submit the form.
- You will be brought to a confirmation page that your form was submitted, as well as a confirmation email.