This article is for forms that were sent to an incorrect email by a user. If a form was sent to the wrong step entirely (i.e. a routing question was answered incorrectly), please refer to the article, "Send Back for Corrections" to re-route the form. You can use the Change Approver feature if you are a Manager or Owner for that form.
To re-route a form to a different email on the same step (form owners & managers only)...
- Log into your account and navigate to your forms and submissions.
- On the submissions page, find the specific form you need to re-route. For more information about looking up submitted routed forms, refer to this article.
- Once you find the specific form in the list, click on the three-dots at the far right to expand the menu options and select Change approver:
- A window will pop up displaying the name and email of the recipient. You can correct the name and email address, and click the blue Update button
- The new email address will receive an email with a link to fill out their form. The link sent to the old email address, if active, will be disabled.