You can update the email address for a group form recipient. This is useful for cases when the email on file was outdated or there is a better point of contact for the form requested.
Note: Only Form owners or form manage are able to add a recipient to a group.
- Log in to your account and navigate to your form's responses page.
- Search and locate the submission you need to update.
- Click the "three-dots" menu to the right of the response.
- Click "Edit Recipient" from the list of options.
- Update the email information for the form recipient.
- Click the "Submit Info" button.
Note: Forms are not automatically sent to new recipients. Please follow the instructions below to send the form to the new email address.
- Go back to your submissions page and locate the submission.
- Click the checkbox for the submission you updated.
- Click the "Send Reminder" option.
- Review the reminder message.
- Click the "Send" button.