You can update the email address for a group form recipient. This is useful for cases when the email on file was outdated or there is a better point of contact for the form requested.
Note: You need to be the Form owner to add a recipient to a group.
- Log in to your account and navigate to your forms and submissions.
- Search and locate the submission you need to update.
- Click the "three-dots" menu to the right of the response.
- Click "Edit Recipient" from the list of options.
5. Update the email information for the form recipient.
6. Click the "Submit Info" button.
Note: Forms are not automatically sent to new recipients. Please follow the instructions below to send the form to the new email address.
7. Go back to your responses page and locate the submission.
8. Click the checkbox for the submission you updated.
9. Click the "Send Reminder" option.
10. Review the reminder message.
11. Click the "Send" button.