If you have an account, you can approve and review forms while logged in. If you are a case manager who doe not have an account, you can reach out to your district's people admin or an administrator in your SPED department who can make this request on your behalf.
Note: to learn more about reviewing and approving forms on someone else's behalf, please see article, Edit or approve for someone.
- Log in to your account with your district email here.
- To review submitted forms that are waiting on your approval, click the mailbox icon in the top right corner to access your inbox.
Note: the inbox is where you can see all the submitted forms that are waiting for your approval or review before they can move forward.
- Submitted forms are grouped in sections by type of form (e.g. Reimbursements vs. Conference Requests, etc.) Forms sent back to you for corrections are listed in the top section. Click on a submitted form to open and review it.
- Any parts of the form that are required for you will be marked in red. You will also see everything that has been filled out by others before you.
Note: Attachments, if allowed, will be at the bottom of the form.
- Click I have reviewed this form (red button) when you are finished reviewing. You will then have 3 options.
- Send to next approver: send the form to the next approver on the approval route (or Complete form if you are last person).
- Send back for corrections: send the form back to anyone before you on the approval route if corrections are needed.
- Deny: notify the person who started the form that it was denied; this stops the form from moving through the rest of approval route.
Note: For a form denied in error, you can contact Support and we can work with you to determine how best to un-deny your form.
Additional Info: Save your Signature
If you would like to save your signature for one-click signing in the future, check Save signature for future use and click Add Signature.