Before setting up your tracked group form, be sure to go here to set up your group.
When you're ready to set up your form...
- Log into your account
- On the main Active Forms page, click Upload new form
- Name your form, click Add Document, select the PDF document you want to upload, and click Continue.
- When asked if you would like to auto-detect fields on your form, I'd recommend clicking "Yes, please!" Your form will automatically guess where your it should have fields. This may take a few moments.
- Make any necessary additions and edits to the electronic fields on your form and click Save & Continue.
Note: For more information about adding and editing electronic fields on your document, see this article.
- When asked how you would like to share your form, select Send by Email and Track Progress. Click Continue.
- When asked to name your group, select Choose Existing Group.
- Choose the group that you previously set up from the Existing Groups drop-down menu. Click Continue.
Note: If you haven't yet set up a group, instead click Create New Group and follow these instructions.
- Edit the text of the email that your group recipients will receive, as needed.
- If this is your first time sending a tracked group form, we would strongly recommend you contact [email protected] or 929-322-4255. We're happy to double check everything before you send!
- When you're ready to send, click the Activate Form & Send button.