You can send the form to a new recipient after the Tracked Group Form has been sent.
Note: You need to be the Form Owner or Form Manager to add a recipient to a group.
Note: To view how to add new recipients to a group form in bulk, please view the article here. To view how to add multiple recipients to a group form, check out this article.
- Log in to your account and navigate to your Manage Forms page.
- Click the arrow on the folder where you'd like to add the new recipient to pull up the dropdown menu.
- Click View Group. This will take you to the group associated with this form.
- From the Edit Group page, click the Add Recipient button.
- Enter the information for the new recipient. Click Submit info to save the information to the group.
- Return to your form's responses page. You'll see a new form for the recipient you just added. Under the Recipient column, you will see the "Not Delivered" status for the new recipients.
- Click the red Send now link to send the form to the new recipient.