You can send the form to a new recipient after the Tracked Group Form has been sent.
Note: You need to be the Form owner to add a recipient to a group.
- Log in to your account and navigate to your forms and submissions.
- Click on Settings from the left side panel.
- Under Settings, next to Group, click on the Edit button. This will take you to the group associated with this form.
- From the Edit Group page, click the Add Recipient button.
- Enter the information for the new recipient. Click Submit info to save the information to the group.
- After submitting, you'll be taken back to the Edit Group page, where you can add any additional recipients.
- You will need to go back to your submitted forms page in order to send the form to the new recipient. Click on the Informed K12 logo at the upper left corner of your screen (shown below) to go back to the main Active Forms page.
- From the Active Forms page, click on your form to go to the submitted forms page.
- You'll see a new form for the recipient you just added. Under the Recipient column, you will see Not Delivered.
- Click the red Send now link to send the form to the new recipient.