If you do not have Form Owner or Form Manager access...
You will need to contact someone at your district who has Form Manager access to the form. If you're not sure who that is, or whether you have Form Manager access, please contact Support.
If you have Form Owner or Form Manager access...
To cancel/hide many submitted forms at once...
- Log in to your account and navigate to your forms and submissions.
- On the submitted forms page, select the forms you want to cancel/hide by clicking on the checkboxes.
Note: Click on the checkbox at the top to select all forms shown on that page; you can also use filters to select submitted forms you'd like to cancel/hide. Learn more here.
- In the green bar that pops up, click Archive
To cancel/hide a specific form...
1. Log into your account.
2. Find the form on the main Active Forms page and click on it
3. On the submitted forms page, click on the submitted form you want to cancel/hide to view it
4. While viewing the submitted form, click on the Admin Tools button in the top right corner
5. Select Archive